About Me

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping in. I am Lisa, I have been married to Chris for almost 9 years now, and we have two gorgeous girls, Eloise and Tabitha who are 8 and 6. Tabitha has a rare genetic disorder called Langer-Giedion syndrome (aka TRPS type II), which causes numerous health and developmental problems for her, but she is still a happy little girl and makes us smile all the time. I enjoy crafting, and have a rapidly expanding amount of crafting goodies, with not enough space to store them all! Contact me at lisa.seriousstamper@gmail.com

Friday 22 July 2011

End Of Term

Now it's the end of term, that makes it a busy time of year for a crafty mummy like me. Tabitha has a lot of people who help her each day at school, and I wanted to thank them all for what they have done for her. I made cards up using some SU! products and some other patterned papers I bought a while ago and recently rediscovered. Here they are.
I also made some coordinating bottle labels for everyone, and put them over bottles of wine, and in one case, a large bottle of vodka for one special person.

Then I remembered the buddies that Tabitha has had this year. These are year 4 students at her school who help the Reception children learn the routine of the school and keep an eye on them. So I made them these.

Little pillow boxes that I stuffed with mini choclate eggs. I also made them some cards which coordinate, but I had to leave before I could photograph them. Sorry! Note to self: Be more organised next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you drop in, please leave a comment. I love to know people are visiting.