About Me

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping in. I am Lisa, I have been married to Chris for almost 9 years now, and we have two gorgeous girls, Eloise and Tabitha who are 8 and 6. Tabitha has a rare genetic disorder called Langer-Giedion syndrome (aka TRPS type II), which causes numerous health and developmental problems for her, but she is still a happy little girl and makes us smile all the time. I enjoy crafting, and have a rapidly expanding amount of crafting goodies, with not enough space to store them all! Contact me at lisa.seriousstamper@gmail.com

Tuesday 7 June 2011

What does it mean?

I've become aware recently that Tabitha is wanting to walk less and less. She is demanding to be carried more, and is taking longer to get anywhere. I've also noticed a deterioration in her gait, she has more of a pronounced limp. I don't know what is causing this, whether its the leg length discrepancy increasing, or if her exostoses are beginning to impact on her mobility, or if she is in pain.

Once again, I wish she could talk....

1 comment:

  1. Oh no not you as well .... its just one long guessing game isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

If you drop in, please leave a comment. I love to know people are visiting.